Sunday, January 27, 2008

Juno

What a great movie. Wers 88.9 has been playing some of the songs off the soundtrack and I like them - at first that Moldy Peaches song annoyed me - now the damn thing is stuck in my head and I can't stop humming it.

Friends had been telling me it was a great movie. So since it was cold and snowy we figured it was a good day to check out a movie at the Somerville theater.

Michael Cera is so geeky and lovable - I really like that kid, and Ellen Page is great as Juno. Even though I was never in that kind of a situation I felt like I could relate to her. She looks so much like a friend of mine's college roommate. The rest of the cast is great too - I love Jason Bateman - he always has the most random roles. I really liked it - it's a great story - and cried at the end - I don't know what is with me and crying at movies, but I always do.

No comments: