Sunday, January 20, 2008

I don't have a coffee maker...

Or I should say: I didn't have a coffee maker until last night. I've never had one, and I don't know how to make coffee. I don't know what the proper water/coffee ratio is, and I'm not sure I want to.

I like cappucinos from Diesel in Davis Sq. or caramel machiatos from Starbucks. Or just some plain tea that I brew myself - green tea, pureh, or oolong.

But last night my boyfriend, apparently fed up with my Starbucks habit, decided enough was enough. :( He drove over to the Bed Bath and Beyond and bought me a coffee maker with a brita water filter in it. It's the first time he's gone to a BBAB willingly, I was a bit shocked. And he went to the star market and said pick out some cream you want in your coffee. I knew this was serious.

So this morning he set up the maker and brewed some coffee. I had half a cup. It was ok, certainly not bad, but I like my steamed milk and caramel.

No comments: