Monday, January 7, 2008

Hugo Boss

Hugo Boss is coming soon to the Natick Collection. I would have hoped they opened by now, but it appears they haven't - as the Hugo Boss website has no location there. They do have a store in Copley Plaza though.

Anyway, they make great men's clothes - and guys you don't have to spend a fortune to look nice.... Really!

Take this great looking Boss Orange Half-Zip Jersey Pullover:



It looks nice and comfortable, but not frumpy, and the price won't break the bank. If you are against orange it also comes in Black and Navy.

I know men hate shopping, but I don't understand it at all. How can one hate shopping? I think men hate the crowds in the malls - it's not that I like them, I just ignore them to get what I need to get done! But lucky for you this great shirt is available at Saks online.

4 comments:

Reynolds said...

Nice stuff, but expensive. Some things more than others. But as someone who is not really pushing the boundaries of fashion, I would be a regular there if I could afford it. I own two pairs of their jeans, and bought my tux there. Far better quality than B Rep (which for the most part is not well-made, overpriced rubbish.)

For example, I will not buy shirts at B Rep any longer because they don't fit me properly. Shirts only come in S, M, L, etc. For me, the neck on their M shirt is too small but the sleeves on the L shirt are too long. Result: I drop $80 to look like a fucking idiot.

If I need a nice shirt, I'd rather spend $120 at Thos. Pink inter alia to have something that fits properly. Why should I blow my hard-earned scratch on a shirt whose cuffs go down to my knuckles? If I'm going to do that, I may as well just wear white socks with some Bass shoes and call it a day.

DJDiva said...

Totally! Hugo Boss is on the expensive side, but this shirt was in the $100 range - so it's a 'bargain' for them.

As far as B Rep - I couldn't agree more! The quality used to be quite good - like 15 years ago. I had some pants and shirts from there years ago that lasted quite a while.

Now if I buy something, wear it once, wash it, and it looks like it's worth $2, not the $80 I paid! They are owned by the same company as Old Navy, and from what I can see the quality is barely a step above Old Navy, for triple the price.

Reynolds said...

Yeah, I pretty much don't go in there any more. And now that we have Nordstrom around here, I will probably change my shopping to even less frequent but better stuff. I may not always be at the same company where I can pretty much wear whatever I want to work...Good Lord willing...

DJDiva said...

The Nordstrom has a good men's dept. too - leaps and bounds above B Rep.