Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Holy Crap!

I was driving home today and right near my house there were at least 6 police cars all around the bank on the corner. I thought oh no this bank must have gotten robbed again - they were robbed back in May.

Last time they were robbed someone showed up at closing time on a Friday - tied up the person that worked there in the basement and the poor person wasn't found until Saturday morning! I *think* the robber may have stolen the person's car too, but I'm not sure.

I get in my house tonight and start searching the web to find out the news. It wasn't on the news on tv (but the local new shows were just ending), or on Boston.com. I heard helicopters above my house, so I figured it had been robbed and they were looking for the person.

I just checked boston.com and wicked local again and sure enough the bank was robbed. One guy with a gun tied up 4 workers, locked them in the basement, and got away with an undetermined amount of money.

The suspect also took one of the employee's cars, a gray, 2007 Infiniti G35 coupe, with the license plate number 21MC99. Police are asking for help from anyone that saw anything. Seems like I just missed all the action.

This is the *same* thing that happened 7 months ago! Why does this bank keep getting robbed? And why haven't they beefed up their security? and the poor workers! Scary!! I hope they catch this guy.

No comments: