Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weather today

The weather today sucks. It's supposed to rain all day - ugh. I hate that.

But I think it may thunder in the next 20 minutes or so. Why do I think this? One of my cats absolutely HATES thunder storms. He growls at them (usually 20 min before I even know it's coming) and then he runs into the closet and hides. Well run would be generous. He slinks very slowly and l-o-w to the ground into the closet and will not come out until he is SURE there is no more possibility of thunder.

I was just sitting here checking my email while getting ready for work when he started his angry low growl. He did that a few times. Then he went into the bedroom - to the closet I assume. I don't know how he gets this sense it's coming (or may be coming), but I find it pretty fascinating.

Ahh turns out no thunder, but moving trucks had pulled up to my building. They were packing up the truck and walking up and down the metal walkway into the truck with a 2 wheeler. He didn't like the movers and all the noise. He's such a grumpy old man that cat.

No comments: