Sunday, June 29, 2008

shoes 6-26

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes for summer!

A few weeks ago - maybe even a month - I saw these cuties at Nordstrom's. I meant to go back for them, but hadn't gotten a chance. Then on Wednesday of last week I went to lunch with a friend of mine. We went to the Cheesecake Factory in the Burlington Mall (near work) and then stopped at the Nordstrom on the way out.

I got the last pair of 7.5 they had in the store! WOO HOO! Just in time! I would have been sooooo sad if they didn't have my size. She picked up a cute pair of black Cole Haan sandals. What is also wicked cool about Cole Haan shoes is that they all have Nike Air in them! It's like wearing a sneaker, except it's a super cute heel!!!! YEY! and I can tell you these yellow cuties were comfy all day and into the night! Score!


Cole Haan Bright Yellow Patent Leather Heels:





No comments: