Sunday, June 29, 2008

Packing Sucks

I know I don't have to move until July 25th, but if I don't start now I will never be ready. After the excessive amounts of shoe photos you can imagine it would take days just to pack my shoes, never mind my clothes.

Last time I moved I was still packing when the movers showed up, and they ended up packing some boxes too. ooops. I was convinced I would be ready in time. I was wrong.

So this time I am trying to be more prepared. I already have some boxes at my apt and I went over to bf's condo to organize his basement today so it would be ready for some of the excess stuff we would have to figure out what to do with.

It's overwhelming. UGH. The good thing is I'm so annoyed to pack stuff I've been throwing a lot away or donating it. I really hope I have FAR LESS stuff this time - than I did my last move - which took 3 movers 6-8 hours to complete. yeeaaaah.... I have a lot of stuff.

No comments: