Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ewwwww

While driving home from work today I was in front of a Ferrari. Or what looked like a Ferrari, it had that horse logo all Ferraris have, except that it was pale baby blue. I thought all Ferrari's were red? I thought all the sports cars were made in their country colors? Italy = Red, France = Blue, and England = Green. But maybe I'm wrong? Or maybe they used to, but now they aren't. I don't know. but I'm 99% sure it was a Ferarri.

Anyhow, that's not even the point of the story....

The guy is yapping on his cell phone the whole time he's behind me. He's driving fairly slow (I think from being distracted from holding the phone) and only catches up to me at every red light. But I have to ask... If you can afford a Ferrari, can't you afford a bluetooth headset so you can have both hands on the wheel of your very expensive car instead of one on the phone? Just sayin'....

He also went through a light that was yellow when I went through it and I'm pretty sure was red before he even started through the intersection. And he didn't even bother to rush through it. He took his time and let the folks that had the green light wait for him. nice.

And now for the ewwww part. At one point while at a red light I looked up in my rear view mirror to take a look at the car and there is the guy on the cell phone yapping away - going to town picking his nose! Disgusting! Oh and he's in a convertible - top down so it's not like you could miss this one. Seriously - who does this?

Apparently money can buy nice cars, but not nice manners....

No comments: