Friday, June 20, 2008

Are People REALLY This Stupid??

Who the hell really believes these bullshit emails?? Who actually give these bozos their bank account information????

I got this email today and laughed so hard I had to share.

First this person claims to be American - yet can't form sentences properly, form normal paragraphs, or spell.

'Good to read from you'? What the hell does that mean?

And what the fuck is 'USA search engine machine directories'? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Secondly what person in the army has access to 5 million dollars? They have to be smoking crack if they think I believe that one. Oh yea they found it in a barrel and their sergeant said they can have some. Yeaaaaaah.

And trying to prey on people by saying you were shot in war? Disgusting. What a scumbag jackass!

Here's the gem of an email:

Good to read from you,i don't know how you will see this but i need to seek this assistance and hope you will be able to understand my plight i am Sgt stephanie Hizer,an American soldier with Swiss background,serving in the military with the army's 3rd infantry division.With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you.I found out about you in a journal "USA search engine machine directories".I am seeking for your kind assistance to move the sum of ( $ 5 million u.s. dollars ) Five million united states dollars to you in other to get this fund secure for both of us. In which i will compensate you, as far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money, and there are no dangers involved. Source of money: Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by staff Col. Kenneth Buff and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. This was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole, in which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week.The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it belongs to a british/american medical doctor who died in a rail accident. I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Iraq to a near by city called KL in malaysia close to the forest we live for hideout and was secured under City bank of Malaysia which i spelt to them that the above money belong to a foreigner from USA and was ask to provide some details of the beneficiary for you to pick up the fund, hence why i have to get you contacted for mutual assistance in other to help me with the above matter in this regards. I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I want you to tell me how much you will take from this money for the assistance ,Left to me i will love to share you %20 out of this fund .One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with anybody since i am still in active services, you should have any reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldier's here in Iraq. I do not know how long we will remain here and soonest we are moving to Chad, and i have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons i will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, i honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately, please contact me as soon as possible my only way of communication is via email and after this fund have been secured by you,then we will schedule for a meet up in the state. Kindly reply to my utmost kind gesture in this regards Sgt.Stephanie Hizer God Bless America

2 comments:

Brian said...

I actually responded to one of these once just to have some fun. I told them I would help them out and how excited I was etc... When they finally got to the part asking for me to send my bank account info, I told them that I worked for a bank. If they sent their info to me, I could take care of the transaction with less fees. No response. I emailed again. No response.

DJDiva said...

That's funny!

I once saw on tv (dateline I think) where they set up an appointment to meet one of these scam emailers and the guy actually showed up!