Thursday, May 22, 2008

shoes 5-17

I have been slacking with the shoes.. not because I haven't been taking photos, but because vista is such a pain in the ass to get the photos off the camera. Instead of hook up camera drag n'drop. I have to hook up external hard drive with card reader, turn that on, then get the camera, take out the memory card, put it in the card reader. wait wait wait wait for vista to finally recognize the drive and ONLY THEN can I drag n'drop the photos.

So what should take seconds to do, with Vista takes about a half hour. Way to make my life easier vista.... God I love those Mac commercials....

Ok I digress... back to the subject at hand. Shoes!

Saturday I went to a wedding so I wore my Gold Metallic Michael Kors heels. I LOVE these heels - they are super cute and pretty comfy (seriously!!) And they look cute with jeans too.







No comments: