Sunday, May 4, 2008

Men's Belts

I just commented on a friend's blog with advice on some men's belts, but then I figured I would share the love. In case any guys that randomly happen to read this want some advice on belts....

So here's a few samples of standard leather men's belts that I think are pretty nice.

The comfortable black one from the Gap:


Vintage style brown one from the Gap:


A reversible one from the Gap in case you'd rather have one belt that's black and brown (it's like 2 in one shampoo and conditioner!):


Or if you're the kind of guy that likes to step it up a notch and really stylin' let me recommend these two snazzy belts sold at Nordstrom's.

This brown Gordon Rush 'Manchester' Belt is just gorgeous. The leather looks like it would be sooo soft. Love love love it. But it's gonna cost ya:


Or another that is less expensive, but looks nice for a dressier outfit:


Another black leather one from Hugo Boss:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I go with Gordon rush manchester Brown Leather belt is Beauty and Gorgeous..
Thanks For sharing..

Men's Wallets | Mens Belts