Sunday, May 4, 2008

Red Sox Game?

Ok anyone that knows me - knows I'm a football fan. When it rains or snows the game goes on. I've sat in the stands during those games in Foxboro and it sucks. Sitting for 3.5 hours while rain pours down on you isn't fun. Nothing is dry. And I can't think of anything less fun than sitting in soaking wet jeans. I think it's actually worse sitting in the rain than the super freezing cold games - at least with those I can layer up and use lots of hand warmers. But I've done it. It's football. That's what it's all about.

But it's not football season. It's baseball season and I have tickets to today's Sox game. I don't know much about baseball. I don't really know the rules - I know the basics of course. I don't know why they cancel games when it rains (when football doesn't). I do know Yankees games are always exciting - I love those games, but otherwise I'm not really a baseball fan. Don't get me wrong I hate the Yankees and love the Red Sox with a passion I don't understand (since I barely like the sport) - but I'm a Bostonian through and through.

So now I'm trying to figure out if they are going to cancel today's game or not? Do they announce this on the website? If so, when do they announce it. What happens to the tickets for the game if it gets canceled? I'm trying to figure out if I should bother to get ready or not and make my way down to Fenway. Wish my tickers were on a bright sunny day.. oh well...

No comments: