Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I feel like a drug addict

the last 2.5 weeks I've had bad coughing, sore throat, sneezing, dry eyes, and stuffy nose. I couldn't tell if it was a cold, or allergies so I finally went to the doctor yesterday.

Turns out I had both, but the cold is now going away and the allergies are still here. Normally in Spring I need lots of eye drops and flonase for my sinus headaches - but that's about it. But this Spring I am using both of those, but now my doctor has me also taking Claritin once a day, and the cold/allergies has made me somewhat asthmatic so I need an inhaler too for the time being!! I feel like a drug addict. And all this shit is expensive! Stupid stuff cost me over $80!! (I mean hey that's good money for shoes!!!) One of the drugs isn't made in a generic so that was crazy expensive, and the claritin is over the counter and $20 for a package of only 15 tabs!!!

I guess the good thing about all this is that I have no appetite. Maybe I'll lose some weight HA

No comments: