Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Disco Brunch

@ Gargoyle's is awesome!

I love going to Gargoyle's for dinner - their signature Hoisin & Honey Glazed Duck dish is just fantastic with rice, mango, cashews, and coconut milk. It's soooo tasty. Cocktails are always great there, and it's even fun to go for an after dinner dessert and a drink.

But I had never checked out their Sunday Disco Brunch - until today. I am officially addicted. It's my favorite brunch in Davis. BF got corned beef hash with eggs, potatoes, and some kind of dijon sauce on top. They brought it out in the skillet it was cooked in. It looked great, but I don't like eggs, BF said it was fantastic though. I got french toast sticks with a strawberry maple salsa and a side of bacon - *yes I realize I don't like eggs, but some how like french toast - only when it's not too egg-y. I'm strange, what can I say?

I thought I loved the stuffed french toast at S&S - this beat that hands down.

Coffee was self serve and pretty tasty, and they had a great selection of breakfast cocktails, and coffee drinks (with booze). And who doesn't love a little disco with their coffee in the morning?

I cannot wait to eat there again next weekend!

No comments: