Monday, March 31, 2008

I can't imagine anything

I want to watch less than Ax Men.

Yet here I am with bf watching this program (sort of). Not only that - he has set up a season pass on Tivo for this show. So I have seen not one, but 4 episodes of this show tonight. And I'm sure there will be about 50 more on my tivo soon.

I want to die. (kidding) I'm being totally dramatic.

I get that these guys do a very difficult and dangerous job. But I don't know why I want to watch them work?

I want to see I don't know... simple things that make me happy like shoes :)

2 comments:

Trashcan VonOpenMeup said...

How about "The Deadliest Catch"? Or "Ice Road Truckers"? Those are some awesome shows. I think I'd have to puke if I was forced to watch "Shoe Shopping with Sally" or "Let's go Pursing with Polly". Ugh. I'm getting sick just making this stuff up.

DJDiva said...

:P ha ha

I don't think I want to watch someone else go shopping... well maybe I do? LMAO