Thursday, March 6, 2008

Random Thoughts...

So I meant to talk about this yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to... I'm so glad the Pats signed Jabar Gaffney yesterday. It's only a one year deal, but it's still something. I'm still sad to see players like Asante Samuel and Donte Stallworth go, but I hope they will be able to replace those players with some decent people. I am really, really happy about Moss of course - I am hoping for another record breaking season with him and Brady!

Troy Brown still hasn't made a decision to retire yet - most people thought he would retire, but who knows... he's good on 3rd downs, so maybe it will be good to have him around for another year. But his return to active play this past season - in which the ball bounced off his facemask wasn't really the return fans were hoping for.

And I wonder if Ty Law will really come back? Apparently he's interested in doing so, I and I would love to have him back - he was a great corner. but I would have loved to have him AND Samuel. sigh...

No comments: