Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Barney's Sent Me

A "Free Stuff" card that I can use like a gift card. The amount on the card is a percentage of what I spent there last year. Wicked cool right? Well it's only 3%, but still it's free money. Barney's is smart they know getting me back in the store will be beneficial for them - because shoes are my heroin. I need my fix and I need it now.

However, they are making me call to activate the damn card and I've been on hold for 20 minutes WTF. I'm happy for the free money - which I will gladly spend there, but why make me wait on hold to activate it with a representative? This is the one time I'm happy NOT to talk to a representative, I just want the automated 'yes it's all set' call.

Whatever. It's done. Let's go shopping!! There are a pair of hot pink patent leather Jimmy Choos with my name on them. I'm coming sugar - hold on a few more hours!!!

No comments: