Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Store on my Street

Closed recently - I think over the weekend - or at least that's when I first noticed it. But what was strange is - I NEVER SAW IT OPENED. Never once!

The store was called Hip Hops and they sold clothes. But the closed sign was always up! I drove by on the weekend, during the weekdays - morning, afternoon, and night - not once in a year or two that this store was 'open' did I see it actually open. I became convinced this store was a front for some kind of criminal activity because who makes a store and never has it open? I walked by many times - no one was in there, lights out etc. Very strange. Anyone reading this ever see this store open?

Well this weekend that great run - of whatever it was - came to an end. All the windows have newspapers over the windows and it looks all boarded up.

No comments: