Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Apparently I 'CAN'Tget it'

One night while listening to 88.9 @ Night I heard a great song about Boston called 'Gotsta Get It' by the hip-hop group Triple Threat. I'm not a huge hip-hop fan, but I like some groups like Gangstar, EPMD, Run DMC - old school stuff like that. And I like Jay-Z and Kanye too. But anyway, this song reminded me of that old school style of hip-hop I used to love so I wanted to pick up the album. You would think that would be easy right? Apparently not.

If this group wants to break out of Boston (they are local) they need to somehow get their album out there. A search on iTunes and amazon turned up NOTHING - these guys should definitely be showing up on these sites. Then I went to Newbury Comics website thinking surely they will carry this local group on their site. Once again - nothing. What's up with that? I am going to try my local Newbury Comics and I hope they sell the album, otherwise where else can a chick get this cd? I googled them and found a sparse myspace page, and an interview with them on wers.org. Not very helpful. What a bummer.

No comments: