Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to Reality

UGH it sucks...........

Got back from my vacation at the NJ Shore last night and back to work today. As if coming back to work after a week off isn't stressful enough as it is I had to:


  • Cancel my cable tv and internet

  • Cancel my electricity

  • Set up forwarding addresses for my periodicals and such

  • hire a carpet cleaner to clean my carpets after I move out (part of my lease agreement)

  • go to the post office to mail amended tax returns

  • attempt to do some cleaning @ BF's condo to prepare

  • realized cleaning BF's condo is futile - research hiring a cleaning person

  • narrow cleaning list down to 2 women - one recommended from friend, another from Yelp

  • Stare into the abyss of shit in my apt overwhelmed at how I am going to manage to pack all this shit in time for the movers

  • contemplate how totally overwhelmed I will be when all my shit is combined with bf's shit next week - I need a Valium ugh

No comments: