Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally a car!

After 2 months of aggravation and negotiation - last Tuesday I finally purchased a car!

I ended up buying a TSX from Bernardi Acura in Brighton. They definitely negotiated quite a bit and overall I felt my buying experience was good (as good as it can be arguing over the price of a car). But now I have my car and I love it! The great thing about Acuras is that they have 2 packages: Base or Tech. It's that simple. I got the tech package and it's fantastic! Navigation system - that really works well, back-up camera, sunroof, voice recognition, bluetooth, XM radio, heated leather seats, and great ipod integration. Initially I had wanted an RDX, but at 17 MPG and no ipod integration - I changed my mind to the TSX which is also super fun to drive since it's a manual 6 speed.

And the Gov. just passed a new law trying to get car sales going again that any car under 45k is eligible for a tax break.

It was a long and painful process, but I ended up with a car I love!

No comments: