Saturday, October 11, 2008

Direct TV YOU SUCK!

What a way to WASTE the best fall day of the year.. waiting. inside my house. for you shitty direct tv to show up!

We wanted to upgrade to HD and scheduled an appointment today. They gave us a window of 12-5pm - which already is pretty ridiculous. You need a 5 HOUR window!? Just tell us the friggin time! And honestly it may not even be the guy they send out - it's probably that they book him 250 appointments in one day. Like I have nothing better to do!?

So needless to say, it's 6:30pm and they STILL haven't fucking shown up. AN HOUR AND A HALF AFTER THE LATEST TIME THEY GAVE US!!!! I am beyond bullshit. I told bf to take the old direct tv receiver and the stuff and hand it to the guy when he shows up - tell him to fuck off and that we are switching services because they blew it! and I will be sending them a bill for MY wasted time! But he didn't really go for that..

How can these companies get away with this kind of service... if you can call it that.

I hate you direct tv, and if it was up to me I would cancel your service!!!

No comments: